Thursday 5 June 2014

Success Story by Johnny Chia - MonaVie Royal Black Diamond

Power Drives Change
Johnny Chia and Samanther Ng“When MonaVie had its pre-sale launch in the United States in 2005, I was involved in the direct selling industry for the past 18 years and was observing MonaVie's business activities closely. MonaVie’s dedicated founder, Dallin A. Larsen said “We might not be the biggest company in the world, but we are definitely one that gives the world our best”.  MonaVie’s main charity is the MORE Project, where the company supplies food, accommodations, and education to the poor and underprivileged in Brazil. I found that MonaVie is an attractive business opportunity as well as an ideal platform for me to contribute to charity and gain an education in life.”
“Since I joined MonaVie, I have been actively involved in life education, exploring the business, and sharing its wonderful products with people. MonaVie is more than just a direct selling company that sells quality, nutritious fruit juice, it provides us with an education about life, helps us live a more meaningful life, and teaches us to extend a helping hand to the needy and contribute to the welfare of our society. My mission is to have freedom in life and to share the lifestyle that focuses on God, family, and career. MonaVie’s partners are our lifetime partner. We are connected to each other; cultivate a strong team spirit so that each and every member of the team can achieve success all along the way, and to operate this business with passion and integrity.”
“It has always been my commitment to live my life to the fullest with a higher purpose. As we build this business to a higher level, I would like to encourage my fellow MonaVie partners to duplicate the traits of success of the exemplary leaders in MonaVie. Follow their passion, commitment and leadership. Let us work together to be the change agent to empower people around the world and enjoy a truly blessed life.”
“I appreciate my uplines, downlines, sidelines, family and friends for their unconditional love and trust. Let us mould this blessed culture together through positive thinking and work committed to create a more meaningful life!”  

No comments:

Post a Comment