Friday 27 June 2014

Congrats to New Diamond Executive - Sudry Aliyanto!

Sudry Aliyanto – Diamond Executive Spotlight!!!
Congratulations to Sudry Aliyanto for achieving the rank of Diamond Executive! Here’s what he has to say about achieving this significant milestone…
Get Out of Your Own Comfort Zone                         
Before joining MonaVie, I was attached to another direct selling company for 11 years and I was selling properties to earn extra income. I was doing extremely well and I almost had it all, be it financial freedom, time or flexibility. However, after some time, it did not fulfil me anymore because I felt I could achieve something greater. Besides, I was already planning to leave my previous company due to religious beliefs. While I was trying to figure out what my next plan was, I was struck by sudden inspiration and I saw a phenomenal vision – “A More Meaningful Life”. I believed that was a signal from God for me to do something. So, I took out my dream book and wrote “100 Million USD”. I knew that if continued living my life the way I did before, I would not be able to achieve my dream. While I was figuring out what my next step should be, I saw a MonaVie booklet; given to me by my dearest friend and upline, June Yip. The compensation plan caught my attention. Next, I got in touch with her to find out more about MonaVie. After thorough consideration along with extensive research about MonaVie, I decided to take that leap of faith - I joined MonaVie and started from scratch. What I am trying to say is, if you want a better life and a greater dream, get out of your comfort zone and work hard for it!
Dream BIG!!!
I always have big dreams and high expectations of myself as I believe that every achievement begins with a dream. It is what motivates me to work hard towards my goal. My dream is to train and create 1000 Diamond Executives under me and to achieve Triple Crown Black Diamond Executive in the next three to five years!
Set Clear Goal and Plan For Succeed
“Make a goal, set a date.” I strongly believe that meticulous planning plays a vital role for anyone to succeed. Upon joining, I created a set of goals and committed the dates to achieve the goals. I have successfully achieved my first goal! I achieved Diamond Executive in six months! So here I am. By having a comprehensive plan, you will be able to work on your own pace to achieve your dreams!
Perseverance and Having A Strong Support Team
Perseverance is what keeps me going on in building my empire in MonaVie. So far, I have encountered many setbacks throughout my journey, but my passion and belief in MonaVie as the vehicle for my dream helps me to persevere together with the support and belief from my amazing wife and a few close friends. So, commit to your belief – surround yourself with people who believe in you and commit to your dreams!
“MonaVie provides not only financial freedom, but health, youth and meaning in life! Go for it! As I did!” – Sudry Aliyanto, Diamond Executive

No comments:

Post a Comment